Joshua S. Higgins
- Client Counseling Services
Joshua Higgins’s practice focuses on patent, trademark, copyright prosecution, and counseling. Joshua helps clients protect their intellectual property including obtaining and protecting patents, trademarks, and copyrights. Joshua’s interests lie in computer programming, embedded systems, artificial intelligence, and programable logic controllers.
- Computer Software/Internet
- Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Juris Doctor (Certificate of Concentration in Intellectual Property Law with Distinction), The University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering Technology, cum laude, The University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Sciences, The University of Michigan