In this fast-paced world, we understand the challenges our clients face. We strive to provide excellence, integrity, and innovation in intellectual property management through implementation of appropriate systems to identify, record, and enforce intellectual property rights. Our attorneys leverage their legal knowledge, technological expertise, and business experience to assist clients with navigating and negotiation intellectual property issues across a broad range of industries.
Our Intellectual Property Management Group assists clients in identifying their intellectual property assets, formulation appropriate policies that are consistent with business strategies, and implementing current technologies to manage intellectual property assets.
We assist our clients with:
- Improving intellectual property performance
- Applying best practices
- Maximizing intellectual property investment
- Improving intellectual property management
MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC has many years of experience with intellectual property management systems. Our technical team leverages our clients’ existing technology against innovative automated processes to maximize efficiency and data integrity. For clients that do not have an existing IP management system, we offer a hosted solution with full development and help desk support.
In addition to the IP management hosting services, our technical team offers a range of software support services that include:
- Developing interactive tools for entering, storing, and retrieving intellectual property information
- Offering workshops, seminars, and hands-on learning labs to ensure success in mastering the systems
- Making on-site visits to assist clients at their own offices
- Providing data analytics for evaluating intellectual property portfolios