Intellectual property protection and enforcement are increasingly vital in today’s global marketplace.
To develop and maintain a competitive edge, an effective business plan requires competent, creative and cost-efficient counsel to identify, protect, manage, and increase the value of intellectual property assets.
MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC attorneys have the technical, legal, and business backgrounds to help domestic and international businesses and entrepreneurs, individual inventors, start-up enterprises, and academic institutions obtain, protect, enforce, and license their intellectual property assets. Our firm can provide:
- Review and development of programs for identifying and protecting intellectual property
- Consultation with management on day-to-day intellectual property matters
- Intellectual property audits
- Review and preparation of intellectual property status reports
- Review of competitors’ patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- New product clearance reviews
- Development and maintenance of databases related to specific technologies
- Review and payment of U.S. and international patent and trademark maintenance fees
- Assistance in the preparation of intellectual property budgets
- Review and preparation of employee agreements
- Review and preparation of non-disclosure and joint development agreements