| Carrie A. Johnson
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Juris Doctor, The University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Arts, Miami University
- State Bar of Ohio
- State Bar of Georgia
- Toledo Intellectual Property Law Society
- Toledo Women's Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- Counsels clients in all aspects of trademark clearance, enforcement, international and domestic trademark prosecution, copyright registration, and domain name disputes.
- Represents clients in intellectual property litigation before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and in the federal courts.
- Kiss My Face, LLC v. PYR Less Group, LLC, Opposition No. 91209825 (September 29, 2015). Lead counsel for opposer in trademark opposition proceeding. Opposition sustained in favor of opposer after trial.
- Mor-Dall Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a Dark Horse Brewing Co. v. Dark Horse Distillery, LLC et al, Case No. 1:13-cv-915-RHB (W.D. Mich. 2015). Lead counsel for plaintiff in trademark infringement action. Obtained a jury verdict of willful trademark infringement and personal liability for the infringement.
- Plaintiff v. Pearson Education, Inc., Case No. 3:11-cv-1946-JGC (N.D. Ohio 2012). Lead counsel for photographer in copyright infringement suit against international publishing company. Favorable settlement achieved after mediation.
- Tommy Hilfiger Licensing Inc. v. Goody's Family Clothing, Inc., No. 1:00-CV-1934-BBM (N.D. Ga 2003). Represented plaintiff as co-counsel. The Court granted plaintiff a permanent injunction, damages of $9,000,000, and attorney fees for trademark counterfeiting.
- Rosa Parks v. LaFace Records, 76 F.Supp. 2d 775 (E.D. Mich. 1999), aff'd in part, rev'd in part, 329 F.3d 437 (6th Cir. 2003), cert. denied, 2003 WL 22303348 (Dec. 8, 2003). Defended LaFace Records and Outkast as lead counsel in a right of publicity and trademark infringement suit brought by civil rights icon, Rosa Parks, for naming the Grammy nominated song "Rosa Parks."
- Trademarks (U.S. and International)
- Unfair Competition
- Trademark Infringement Litigation (federal courts and TTAB)
- Trade Secrets
- Domain Names
- Acquisitions and Divestures
- Intellectual Property Audits and Due Diligence